The Fate of Ten – September 1, 2015


The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies) Hardcover – September 1, 2015
Author: Visit ‘s Pittacus Lore Page ID: 0062194755

Review

PRAISE FOR THE I AM NUMBER FOUR SERIES: “Number Four is a hero for this generation.” (Michael Bay, director of Transformers)

“I Am Number Four is a breathless page-turner of a sci-fi novel. The battle for Earth is on and there’s a new kid in town!” (.com)

“There’s genuine suspense…it’s easy to get lost in the world of the sweet teen from another planet.” (Chicago Tribune)

“Terrifically propulsive.” (ALA Booklist)

“Action-packed.” (Publishers Weekly)

“Riveting.” (The Horn Book)

From the Back Cover

This is the day we've been training for. The day we've all feared. We've spent years fighting the Mogadorians in secret, never letting the world know the truth about our war. But now all of that has changed.

Their ships have invaded Earth. If we can't find a way to stop them now, humans could suffer the same fate as our people: annihilation.

I wish I could be with John on the front lines of the battle in New York City, but I am hoping—praying—that the key to our survival lies within the Sanctuary. This is where the Elders always meant for us to go when we came of age. This was their plan for us. There is a power that has been hidden here beneath the earth for generations. A power that could save the world or destroy it. And now we have awoken it.

They killed Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
Number Three in Kenya.
And Number Eight in Florida.

I am Number Six—but our numbers don't matter anymore.

Because now we are not the only ones with Legacies.

See all Editorial Reviews

Series: Lorien Legacies (Book 6)Hardcover: 416 pagesPublisher: HarperCollins (September 1, 2015)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0062194755ISBN-13: 978-0062194756 Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.8 x 1.4 inches Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Best Sellers Rank: #1,013 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) #17 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories #25 in Books > Teens > Romance > Science Fiction & Dystopian #49 in Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
I have just finished reading this book (groan)! Have you ever read a book that promises: "The sixth and penultimate book in the New York Times bestselling I Am Number Four series" and then the book just stops. Major story lines ane dropped with no conclusion. Major characters referred to in the last chapter are just "forgotten!" The fate of the villain is left up in the air.

Let me make this short, the writer is tired of writing and does not know how to conclude the book, so the writer just QUITS! Well if you like novels that seem to be going somewhere and then can’t get there from here, well this is THE BOOK FOR YOU!

This book changes a "best selling" into a "bust selling" series, ugh!

Well I know that the writer can’t get there from here, because the writer has no where to go. Well I do have some where to go, and unfortunately I wasted a lot of time on my way there reading this half baked frozen road-kill.

Well on that note, I am taking my Legacy and going home to fight the Mogs of poor writing. Namely Pitiful Galore! Hey PittyCus, for being so full of all of your glory, you need to take a remedial fiction writing course online. Here is a suggested link for you: I_kant_right_are_spill.com!

Well, sorry for the "not so good" review, but then. (looks like I just stopped writing like the book! Just a small taste of the book!) P.S. the book then offers countless novellas about topic ga-Lore, which are pitiful-Pittacus! If you have tons of money, spend away. Personally, I would spend my money on buying dehydrated water for when you get stranded in the desert. That way, just add water and re-hydrate your dehydrated water and voila, you have water!
Download The Fate of Ten – September 1, 2015 PDF

TadiBening951

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "The Fate of Ten – September 1, 2015"

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.